Sex after Valentine's Day final exam

I am Kupakupi Khan (pseudonym), a reputed private university in the country, studying only in name and suffering from simple girls through modeling, drama and photography. You guys all know, if you have to model boys these days, the more expensive you are, the higher the price, I am proof of this. 

I don't know how many thousands of simple girls I have suffered, still girls are crazy to go to bed with me once. As soon as the month of love came, a thought came to my mind, I spent so much money and did not get an intake, anyway, I have to arrange an intake on this day of love.

So I decided how to get intake, so I went to Chatty69.com and took some information from some real stories and posted it on Facebook. On Valentine's Day, I will spend the day with one of my fans, who wants to spend Valentine's Day with me, comment or text. 
time limited. 
After seeing such a post on my Facebook, a private TV channel official directly offered me because you have a new idea and want to spend the day with one of your fans, then give us the responsibility, we will also give you some honorarium and our TRP will increase. I smiled and said ok I gave you guys a spatha time to select first ten people and send them to me then I will choose who to spend the day with and remember that all ten people should be girls and if not but this is the last deal with you. Listen to me and tell the channel staff that it will be as you say. Seeing my Facebook posts and TV channel ads, girls rushed to register to take the Valentine's Day exam. Then, out of thousands of my fans, the TV crew picks the first ten and tells me their details and they are all ready to take the final test on Valentine's Day with you. I said that if one of these ten people cannot be shown on TV during the selection, then the audience may get angry, so send one person in the morning and one in the afternoon to my office every day, I will test them and send you the marks. Kartipaksha listens to me and says I will send it from tomorrow morning, I said why tomorrow morning, start from this afternoon, the best thing is to send him this afternoon. Kartipaksha listens to me and says ok sir I am sending Farzana this afternoon. I thought it was time to send the script to my play, please send it on time. I hung up the phone and went to the pharmacy, bought a bottle of lubricant and some necessary medicine, took it to the office and got ready to sit and wait for my fun Farzana. At four in the afternoon when I heard the sound of the calling bell I opened the door and saw Farzana standing in front of me wearing a black sexy dress. 

Just see me and tell me, brother Khan, I am Farzan to take the exam on Valentine's Day with you. I smiled and said ki bal chudan I am mesmerized by your performance on TV, come to room soon I have to go to a meeting again. As soon as I came to the room, I told Farzana to dance and close the door to see how it looks. Farzana was not late in speaking to me. Seeing her activity, I kissed her and said I want to spend Valentine's Day with you. Farzana Balla - I am so lucky everyone will see on TV that I am spending the day with you on Valentine's Day. I am amata amata and said look you have to take one last exam now only then your wish will be fulfilled. Farzana said what is the exam I said I have been looking for an intake girl for a long time are you intake? Farzana listens to me and gets angry and says you can check it right away if you want.I am intake now. Without further ado, I directly said, take off your clothes, go to the sofa and lie down. I am coming. As soon as Farzana took off her clothes as I said, Dhan Babaji started talking. I couldn't stay any longer. 

I got sick looking at her breasts. Khairy aura on his skin. Light Kheyri's nipples are stiff with excitement. I lowered my head and gently licked her left nipple. I took a light bite and wanted to take it all inside my mouth. "Oops, lage khan bhaiyya", objected Farzana. I told Kamar, brother, don't say Rony. Then, I came back to lick her lips with my tongue. Farzana pulled down the zipper of my jeans with one hand and put her hand inside. “It wants to come inside me, why are you holding it in?” whispered Farzana as she caressed my hard cock over the underwear. I smile and say, “That time will come, I want to test your sweet intake pussy before then. I want to eat you.” Then I put Farzana on the sofa and put my head between her thighs from below. With her thighs on top of my neck, I sat knee-down on the floor, looking at her pale purple lips covered in light brown fur, the gash no more than two inches, and wondering how she got there. 

The hairs soaked in sticky juice are coated with the lips of Bhoda. The intoxicating smell of his juices made me want to devour him. I continued to lick like crazy with my tongue his juicy bhoda. I started rubbing my nose-mouth-lips there. Salty jerky test. I put my tongue inside her. I started rolling my tongue.

grabbed my hair with both hands and pressed my face there. The smell of pus and sweat drove me crazy. I bit her earlobe and whispered, “I want to fuck you right now. I want to bruise your juicy intake bhoda with my fat cock.” I could not ignore Farzana's call! So I applied a little lubricant and directly put my money in Farzana's pussy. Ah ha! A little light sound came out of Farzana's mouth!! That aha word made me even more crazy!! I started sucking the little nipple like crazy!! And I drove the engine driven car down. Farzana's breathing began to move very quickly! A kind of voice came out of the throat! Just as if a cat is showing its comfort in the form of affection! Farzana held my head with her mai and said uuuuuuuu ki sukah !!! Her wish happiness arabsana joy sitkar took me to the seventh heaven !! 

I and my treasure could not stop Maharaj, Suja threw it inside Farzana's bed. Farzana shouted and said, "I thought you were a good person. I see you are a scoundrel like the boys of my class." I said without further ado, you know, then the monkeys in your class have also come here? Farzana's clear answer is not more than two or three people. I said ok Farzana your Valentine's Day test is over now you can come in front of the camera asking for SMS votes from the audience. We have nine more candidates who will also come to take the Valentine's Day sesh exam like you

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Only Come Hot Boys 
πŸ†πŸ© click here
Angry Hot A S S (γ……)
 Ζ‘ Ζ° Ι• Ζ™ 18+ Girls
❦πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ❦ 
Today i Have Mood
For Fuck Full Night click here