My Tution girl's small pussy with hard cock



My name is Rafi and my girl's name is Nurbanu. I am 27 years old and 18 years old. new choti kahini I stay alone at home due to family reasons. I am trying to get a job after graduation. vai bon choti golpo
do some tutoring at home. For the cost of my hand. This story is from 1997. Nurbanu lives 250 meters away from me. ma sele choti's mother is divorced. Uncle's house.

I have been teaching Nurbanu since 7th standard. She is now a student of class twelve. I never had a weakness for Nurbanu.
Nurbanu is dark in complexion, 5'4” tall. The milk is two but a handful morning and chubby, improved. The nose is pointed and thin. I love to suck my nose. It's fun to put your lips inside your nose. She has black curly long hair.

Let's start the story of real cheating. July 21, 1997 6:20 pm. The sky has darkened. rainy season After giving leave to all the students, everyone left. . Nurbanu's mother came to pick him up. His mother said stay here I will pick mangoes and take Nurbanu. 

I and Nurbanu are both at home. Suddenly, my whole body trembled as I kissed Nurbanu's young plump lips. Nurbanu then said why grandfather is doing this. I said nothing.

then I couldn't leave Nurbanu for anything. I started to shake her fist and shake the morning milk. My penis became hard as iron and thin water started coming out. I started sucking both of Noorbanu's breasts. He was very excited and his face turned red. I sucked her first breast. Light black breast. Neither hard nor soft. At that time his mother came and took him away.

After that many times I sucked her breasts. That night, 5:30 hours passed, we hugged each other and kissed each other, squeezed the milk, put the cock and fingers in the pussy and took out the material. It felt good. One day her mother went to her aunt's house.

And that day he asked me to go to his house at night. His grandmother is very old and cannot see. I went at half past nine at night. winter His grandmother sleeps on the floor of the house. Nurbanu and I lay down on the blanket. His grandmother can't see with her eyes but her ears are very good. If there is a little sound, he wants to know what the sound is.

I took off Nurbanu's churidar to kiss her and started pressing her breasts. His body became hot. I slowly untied her pajama and started kissing her whole body. Her pubic hair has just grown. So the hair is very thin and thin.

I slowly started rubbing with my fingers. He got excited and fell down. I said it was difficult. He did not dare. you pass mother I now put my hard cock in Nurbanu's pussy bit by bit the whole linga. He had to tap slowly so that his grandmother would not hear the sound. It's her and my first night.

It was scary but the game started at 9:00 PM and ended at 12:30 PM. Kissing all night by being nangto, sucking, fingering, fingering, tongue rubbing, vaginal insertion. One day he said that the teacher touched my leg, nothing will happen. I said foul. Thus the night passed. The next day at the bathing ghat, an aunt asked why Nurbanu, your eyes and face are dry. Nurbanu replied that she had diarrhea.

on Sunday 18th January 1998 at Nurbanu's request. winter Her mother went to her aunt's house. We met for the second time at his house. Both of us are fully fit since this morning, so we started the game after 9:30 pm. My penis is really big. I have sex and much more as a result of being alone!

Both of us lay down under the covers. I started kissing Nurbanu. I got on top of her fully naked and started pressing and sucking her breasts.
I licked Nurbanu's tongue and began to fuck Nurbanu. Nurbanu also hugged me and started uh ah uh ah while fucking.
Take it slow, grandpa. How fat is your penis? I said fat is better for you. Will be able to get satisfaction in the future, what is the name of that Nurbanu said Dhan shyly. 

I started driving Nurbanu crazy like a beast on her gold chude chude chude. Nurbanu and uh ah and ah ehh are eating my dick. Now Nurban hugs me tightly and fucks me harder and harder, give, give, tear my gold, tear my tight gold, Dada. Saying this, Mal Chere calmed down. 

I also like Nurbanu's gold cude chude my material on her belly and filled Nurbanu's navel and filled her belly with my white white material.
I wiped the money with Nurbanu's pajama and started pressing her breast. I didn't want to come home but there was no way.

Back home the clock is 2:30 pm.
At such a time, I suddenly saw the bet bursting all around. Later I came to know that India defeated Pakistan in the Independence Cup tournament. But I won both and was happy.

I made Nurbanu's pussy chachchari by pounding it. Nurbanuk I've fucked nyangto several times at night, when his mother was not at home! As beautiful as Nurbanu is from above, Nyangto makes her look a hundred times more beautiful!

I once shaved her pussy and armpit hair, made her pussy like butter.
After so long, I could not find Nurbanu. He gave me a lot of fun.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Only Come Hot Boys 
πŸ†πŸ© click here
Angry Hot A S S (γ……)
 Ζ‘ Ζ° Ι• Ζ™ 18+ Girls
❦πŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ❦ 
Today i Have Mood
For Fuck Full Night click here